Peterson: Clontarf (X220) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-35981
The "X220" sports some classic Peterson shaping cues, such as the deep transition and heavy shank, but goes for a lean, tapered bowl in place of the more "Peterson" tubular look. It's a pretty good-sized Billiard nonetheless, and was one of the biggest Peterson Billiards in their standard shape chart, up until extra-large shapes like those of the Sherlock Holmes series started appearing in standard lines.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland