Peterson: Dublin Edition Rusticated (338) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-37384
Though a more compact shape than their usual fare, Peterson's "338" bent Billiard shape is still very much in keeping with their penchant for muscular proportions, and lent the rugged rustication and broad nickel band of the Dublin Edition, it makes for a refined number with a tastefully rustic disposition.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.87 in./123.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.43 oz./40.46 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./18.93 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.15 in./29.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland