Peterson: Kerry (XL11) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-38117
Beginning as the "Original" of the Sherlock Holmes series, Peterson's "XL11" is one of the most pronounced examples of their Bell-style Calabash shape. It's immediately recognizable as the Irish firm's work even from a distance due to its dramatic, sweeping silhouette. Here found in the warm, tasteful Kerry series, it's lent a sense of traditional allure, a result of its lovely chestnut stain, bright brass and nickel accent, and irridescent gold-cream acrylic stem.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.14 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.49 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.25 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland