Peterson: Killarney (68) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-38901
A touch trimmer through the shank and stem than is conventional for Peterson, the "68" bent Brandy is a full-bodied shape, the broad-based bowl given even more visual weight thanks to the slender S-curve out back. It's seen here in the warm, ruby stain of the Killarney line, with just a touch of flash offered by twin nickel accent.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland