Peterson: Sherlock Holmes Dark Squire Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-39504
In commemoration of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's esteemed short fiction, this "Squire" design pays homage to The Adventure of the Reigate Squire, a piece from the "Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes" collection. This ideal collector's pipe is a full-bodied bent Bulldog composed of briar that has been finely polished and highlighted by a rich warm finish.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.83 in./148.08 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland