Peterson: Killarney Ebony (68) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-39939
The "68" bent Brandy is among Peterson's most classical English range of designs, forgoing much of their signature stoutness and muscularity through the shank and stem. Fitting to that leaner style, it's presented here in the glossy, near-jet black finish of the Killarney Ebony line, accented only by twin rings of bright nickel.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland