Peterson: Sherlock Holmes Ebony Baskerville P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-40938
A full-bent Rhodesian of interesting character, and more than a little reminiscent of the gourd Calabash in gesture, the Baskerville is a shape inspired by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Hound of the Baskervilles as part of the Sherlock Holmes series. It's presented here in a dark ebony finish and bearing the line's signature sterling silver band.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland