Peterson: Aran Nickel Mounted (408) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-41053
The "408" shape, a classic Peterson design, is something of a hybrid between the traditional English bent Apple and Author shapes, but with a wider shank than, for example, Dunhill or (in its day) Barling would have employed. The overall impression is a mix of the familiar and the novel that is beautiful in its own unexpected way.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland