Peterson: Irish Made Army (68) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-41763
This bent Brandy with military mount makes for an excellent pipe and takes its design lineage from the WWI soldiers who fixed spent cartridge casings over the end of the shank as a form of improvised repair and reinforcement. The sturdy construction of the army mount is polished nickel to complement the tasteful walnut finish chosen for this Irish Made Army rendition.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland