Peterson: Sherlock Holmes Rusticated Milverton P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-42794
Although we've carried many, many examples of the shapes derived from the Sherlock Holmes series, this is one of the (up until now) relatively few examples I've seen of the Milverton in the original Return of Sherlock Holmes line. The big, stocky, diamond-shanked bent Billiard is found here in Peterson's signature red-over-black rustication, with, of course, the Sherlock series' own tell-tale sterling silver band.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland