Peterson: Killarney (120) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-43040
It makes perfect sense that the most prominent and illustrious Irish firm would knock the Dublin shape out of the park. Peterson's "120" features the marque's signature hefty disposition about the shank, but it's here set against a tall, flaring bowl, terminating in an elegantly tapered stem. The aesthetic is visually broken up by dual nickel bands and all dressed in the deep, smoky red stain of the Killarney line for a result that's confident and masculine, yet simultaneously genteel.- Shane Ireland
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.16 in./156.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland