Peterson: Killarney (120) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-43172
Fairly straightforward in line and form, with a neat, uniform taper to the fore and aft, Peterson's "120" straight Dublin is a pretty accurate rendition of the classic shape — albeit one with just a touch more substance lent to the shank and transition. It's presented here in the understated style of the Killarney line, accenting a rich ruby finish with twin nickel bands.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland