Peterson: Sherlock Holmes Ebony Watson P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-43238
The Original Sherlock Holmes design and the "Watson" share some obvious similarities. They both sport the same style of deeply bent shank and stem, together with a stout transition. The two diverge, however, in their bowls. Where the Original came in the form of a Calabash, the Watson, as seen here, is a stout Rhodesian — a fitting pairing for the detective's partner in crime (or partner in fighting crime, I suppose).- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.30 in./160.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.36 in./59.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland