Peterson: Dublin Edition Rusticated (69) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-43244
An neatly angled bent Billiard, Peterson's "69" is jaunty take on the classic pipe chart standard, imbued with the Irish marque's conventional use of hearty proportions. Said muscularity takes quite well to the Dublin Edition line's extra-craggy rustication for plenty of substantive texture in hand, accented with a broad band of flashy nickel to contrast.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.88 in./123.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland