Peterson: Ebony Spigot (XL11) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-43511
Peterson's "XL11" was the first shape from the 1987 Sherlock Holmes series, where it appeared as the "Original" — and is essentially just a scaled up version of the classic, iconic "05" bent Dublin/Calabash. Over the years, it's appeared in several other series as well, from the Kinsale to the sterling silver clad Ebony Spigot featured here.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland