Peterson: Sherlock Holmes Rusticated Baskerville P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-43514
The Baskerville, or as it's known in the more common Kinsale rendition, the "XL12," is a fully bent Rhodesian of interesting character, and more than a little reminiscent of the gourd Calabash in gesture. A suitable touch, I suppose, given that it's also a part of the Sherlock Holmes series. The pipe is finished in craggy rustication similar to the popular Donegal Rocky finish, and sports a sterling silver band with the Sherlock Holmes series insignia.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland