Peterson: Killarney Red (69) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-43538
A rather trim and elegant number by Peterson's standards, the "69" bent Billiard is one of the marque's most English of shapes, forgoing much of the extra visual weight usually lent to the transition and shank. Fittingly, it's presented here in the deep ruby hues of the Killarney line, reminiscent of the red stains of yesteryear, like Dunhill's original Bruyere, for example.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland