Peterson: Fermoy (68) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-43951
Although the Peterson '68' frequently gets mentally grouped with its bent Billiard cousin, the '69', these two shapes are very distinct. While both feature a fairly thin shank and stem (by Peterson standards, where big shanks and stems are the norm), the visual weight of the '68' falls towards the bottom of the bowl, making it more of a bent Brandy, while the '69' is more pronounced around the midpoint. It is presented here in the dark and handsome Fermoy finish.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland