PS Studio: Sandblasted Bent Egg with Zebrawood
Product Number: 002-458-0247
With its strong forward cant, soft lift to the heel, sweeping transition, and low-profile, oval shank and saddle bit, this bent Egg from PS Studio cuts a striking, forward-rushing silhouette in profile — balancing muscular bowl with a good bit of whimsical gesture and a whole lot of forward momentum. It's finished here in a light-depth, rich ruby-orange contrast sandblast, giving the piece a tasteful sense of warmth while also bringing out an impressive display of grain.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia