PS Studio: Sandblasted Bent Egg with Zebrawood
Product Number: 002-458-0250
The artisans over at PS Studio have really transformed the classic Egg shape here, lending it the illusion of a strong forward cant by elongating the transition and really emphasizing the lifting gesture of the heel so that they both seem to taper seamlessly into the firmer lines of the lenticular shank. As you might imagine, the result is quite dynamic in profile, yet it's also comfortable in hand, with plenty of room for the thumb along the aft of the bowl.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia