PS Studio: Sandblasted Lumberman with Beechwood
Product Number: 002-458-0265
There are definitely some playful proportions going on here in this Lumberman from PS Studio. Paired to a low-profile, somewhat abbreviated shank and stem configuration, the plump, Apple-like bowl really takes on an almost Italian neo-classical sort of style, carrying the majority of the composition's visual weight. Of course, that also translates to a good bit of extra chamber and a nice, comfortable feel in hand to boot. Nice ring grain on this one.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.82 in./122.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lumberman
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia