PS Studio: Sandblasted Billiard
Product Number: 002-458-0366
PS Studio pipes are all designed by Russian carver Vladimir Grechukhin and, then, fashioned and finished by artisans Alexander Tupitsyn and Sergey Dyomin. The workshop often produces bent shapes full of muscularity and voluptuous curves. Presented here, though, is a rather classic straight Billiard. The proportions are still robust and substantial, fitting in with the workshop's signature aesthetic, and it's found in a rippling sandblast and glossy, mahogany stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.88 in./123.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia