PS Studio: Sandblasted Bent Egg with Zebrawood
Product Number: 002-458-0370
Deftly balancing graceful lines and substantial proportions, this bent Egg personifies PS Studio's penchant for robust yet compact pipes. Each piece is designed by Vladimir Grechukhin, displaying his personal design aesthetic, and then carved and finished by fellow artisans Alexander Tupitsyn and Sergey Dyomin. This particular piece is hearty in hand yet remains lightweight and balanced — dressed here in a rustic sandblast and accented with zebrawood at the stem base.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.73 in./120.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia