PS Studio: Sandblasted Tomato with Zebrawood
Product Number: 002-458-0375
Marked by squat muscularity and plump curves, this Tomato from PS Studio personifies the personal aesthetic of Russia carver Vladimir Grechukhin who designs each pipe before they're carved and finished by fellow artisans Alexander Tupitsyn and Sergey Dyomin. This particular piece balances substance with a compact length overall, dressed in a rustic sandblast with a subtle contrast stain and accented with striking zebrawood at the shank end.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.36 in./110.74 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia