Radice: Underwood Xmas Dublin with Antler
Product Number: 002-030-1791
Admittedly it might have been more opportune to get our Radice Christmas pipes out before
Christmas, but, well, at least they are still as collectible now as they were before December 26. Fitting to the season (now past), these handsomely canted straight-stemmed Dublins each sport polished antler shank-accents, and each comes with its own individual tamper with either an antler or horn accent as well.
Sporting one of Radice's most characteristic, not to mention warmest finishes, this Underwood carved Dublin comes accompanied by a horn-accented tamper.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy