Radice: Clear "Collect" Bent Dublin with Plateau (3)
Product Number: 002-030-1900
What better way to show off broad fans of wild flame grain, than to make a broad, wild fan of a pipe? Well, that's just what the Radice's have done here, in this very freehand rendition of the Dublin, presenting both vast flanks of golden-finished flame grain, and, just for good measure, an expansive, rolling plain of natural plateau.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.43 in./163.32 mm.
- Weight: 3.30 oz./93.55 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.81 in./71.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy