Radice: Rind Bent Pot
Product Number: 002-030-1957
One of the most unique designs of the Italian school, this style of stout, extra, extra-bold-heeled bent Pot was originally popularized by Castello, where Luigi Radice got his start as a pipemaker decades ago. Here he presents us with a particularly forceful rendition (though also surprisingly natural in hand), and one with quite a nice rustication, too.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy