Radice: Silk Cut Bent Dublin (G)
Product Number: 002-030-1968
A great, broad-flanked fan of a briar, this Radice is not exactly what you'd call a traditional number, and certainly not a reserved one. It is a shape that's clearly intended to show off the briar. and I have to say, it does do a fine job of it, with a great swathe of tight plateau up top, and acres of ring grain to either side.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.21 in./157.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy