Radice: Silk Cut Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-030-2165
Bulldog meets Dublin, meets Fan with this Radice Silk Cut, presenting a shape that starts out with the stem and shank of the first, progresses in bowl sporting the taper of the second, yet also makes use of the elongated, broader flanks of the last. The result? A nice way to show off all the more ring grain to either side, and the particularly craggy plateau up top.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy