Radice: Silk Cut Poker with Ebonite
Product Number: 002-030-2122
The stout and rustic style of this Poker isn't unusual for a Radice, nor is the plentiful ring grain unusual for a Silk Cut - the stem, however, is another matter. It's vulcanite, not the usual acrylic. I suppose if one does
have the jaw muscles to clench such a beefy briar as this, the softer material will be appreciated.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 3.10 oz./87.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.39 in./60.71 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy