Radice: Clear Billiard with Silver
Product Number: 002-030-2108
Luigi Radice got his start at Castello, and even decades later you'll still come across briars by him and his sons that show more than a hint of the "old days". This Billiard, for example, with its broad, masculine bowl backed up by a diamond shank. The wild plateau crown, however, would be rare for a Castello straight Billiard, and the floral design silver band is definitely a Radice touch. (Not to mention that Castello would have given grain like this a very high grade.)
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.25 in./158.75 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy