Radice: Silk Cut Liverpool (E)
Product Number: 002-030-2471
From the height of the bowl to the proportionally lengthy shank and short-throw tapered mouthpiece, this Silk Cut briar is a great example of the Radice's interpretation on the classic Liverpool — keeping to some pretty compact proportions overall, with a touch more visual weight lent to the bowl itself. Here in the ruby-tinged sandblast of the Silk Cut line, that extra emphasis really counts, showcasing some tight-knit, rippling growth rings climbing up from base to rim.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Liverpool
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy