Radice: Clear Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-030-2569
The bowl shape here is a common sort within a Radice context, being only slightly tapered, fairly firm of heel, and overall full-bodied. The shank and stem, however, are unusual for a Radice Dublin (or a Dublin, period), the former being long, the latter short, and both with a diamond cross-section.- Eric N. Squires
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy