Radice: Rind Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-030-2616
This is a neoclassical Billiard that, although bearing plenty of extra bowl, is still overall a trim design in relation to the shaping style set by Luigi Radice. His sons, now the main carvers since Gigi sort-of retired, do seem to lean in a, well, leaner direction than their father when it comes to shaping — though some very stout pipes indeed do remain in the Radice spectrum.
- Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy