Radice: Clear Apple (E)
Product Number: 002-030-2713
A full, shapely Apple scaled down to just over five inches from end to end, this handsome classic from Gigi and sons balances soft, supple curves with a handy, compact arrangement — making for quite a charming piece overall. Matching that charm, of course, you also have a seriously impressive cross-cut grain pattern brought out through the Clear's warm, glossy stain. What's more this piece also happens to sport one of the workshop's hand-cut, cumberland mouthpieces.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy