Radice: Silk Cut Bent Billiard (E)
Product Number: 002-030-2765
Though certainly leaner in the overall proportions, I'd say this bent Billiard is of Radice's more playful, gestural lot, combining a Stack-like bowl with an elongated, sweeping transition and a shank and stem which follow a pronounced, sinuous S-curve in profile. Matching that gestural shaping, the workshop finished it in quite a colorful palette, with a smoky contrast sandblast for the briar and a hand-cut mouthpiece of salmon colored vulcanite.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy