Radice: Rind Bent Billiard (E)
Product Number: 002-030-2851
On the Dunhill scale, this Billiard would fall in somewhere between a Group 6 and an O.D.A. By Radice standards? It's pretty modest — not one of their smaller briars, but not a large one either. The Radices are, simply, quite generous with their shaping, fitting to the Italian neo-classical style, particularly so when it comes to bowl and chamber dimensions. Nice handful of rusticated texture here too.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.91 in./124.71 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy