Radice: Silk Cut Bent Pot (E)
Product Number: 002-030-2859
From its extra extra bold heel to the thickness of the transition and the look of the silhouette overall, there's no doubt that this bent Pot from Gigi and sons takes its origins from the ole Castello "55." There's less bend to the actual mouthpiece, however, giving it a more rakish and jaunty look overall, yet it remains quite comfortable in hand. This example is finished in a warm, contrast Silk Cut version, topped with a hand-cut, swirled vulcanite mouthpiece.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.47 in./113.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy