Radice: Rind Stubby Billiard
Product Number: 002-030-3091
Were it not for the obvious size disparity between mortise and chamber, it would be difficult to differentiate the shank from the bowl in this Stubby Billiard from Radice. Rendered in a stout and compact form overall, the shank boasts a larger diameter than the bowl, a playful reversal of the Italian workshop's typical, bowl-centric neoclassic proportions. Despite its robust nature, this is an easily pocketed piece, ready to travel on-the-go and offering plenty of tactile intrigue thanks to the the iconic Rind rustication.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 3.79 in./96.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy