Radice: Rind Pot (G)
Product Number: 002-030-3102
Though not one of Radice's largest, this is still a robust Pot of neoclassical proportions, fittingly placing the majority of the visual weight up front with the bowl and firm heel. The shank and stem follow a clean, easy taper from transition to bit, accentuating those hefty bowl proportions even further. It's finished in the Rind's craggy texture, with the rim polished smooth and stained in a light blonde contrast.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 3.23 oz./91.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.35 in./59.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy