Radice: Rind Billiard
Product Number: 002-030-3123
Though not one of Radice's largest, this is still a robust Billiard of neoclassical proportions, fittingly placing the majority of the visual weight up front with the bowl and firm heel. The transition is clean and nearly set to 90 degrees, with a subtle taper gliding down to the stem. It's finished in the Rind's craggy texture, with the rim capped in a lighter-stained, Underwood-style melting wax carving, making for a truly elegant look.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.30 in./160.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy