Radice: Silk Cut Liverpool
Product Number: 002-030-3157
Many, many, many years ago Luigi Radice got his start as a pipemaker working at Castello, and to this day you can still find certain shaping cues, in certain Radice pipes, that speak of that early influence. This Liverpool is one of those pipes, and the cue in particular is the emphasis of shank-length created by keeping the stem especially short, even by Liverpool, Lovat, Canadian or Lumberman standards.- Andrew Wike
10% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Liverpool
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy