Radice: Silk Cut Apple (G)
Product Number: 002-030-3166
Here we find from the Radices quite a textbook Italian neoclassical style of pipe, that is to say a classic Apple shape given a more generous bowl, juxtaposed against a streamlined, compressed shank and stem. The finish and stem, however, do turn things in a more modern direction, the well-defined sandblast having been combined with a contrast stain, and the stem having been fashioned not from the usual cumberland type of brindled vulcanite, but a more refined jet-black.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy