Radice: Rind Horn
Product Number: 002-030-3190
The unusual, fairly bowl-heavy, but distinctly neoclassical shape of this Radice horn provides for a remarkably generous chamber, while the smooth transition and subtle curve of the stem maintains a graceful form. It almost hearkens to the classic Yachtsman shape in profile, and the Rind rustication allows for a stimulating texture in hand.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Horn
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy