Radice: Rind Bent Pot
Product Number: 002-030-3194
Reminiscent of Gigi's years at the Castello factory, this Radice bent Pot bears a striking resemblance to Castello's signature "55" shape. The sharp, protruding heel is a sure nod to the iconic Castello design, as well as Italian neoclassic style in general. The Radices have made it all their own, though, offering it here in a rather compact size overall, dressed in the Rind's textured rustication and lent a splash of color via a stem accent band of vibrant, cross-hatched hues.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.80 in./121.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy