Radice: Rind Liverpool (E)
Product Number: 002-030-3316
A more firm-heeled take on the Liverpool, this fellow from Radice calls to mind Luigi Radice's history with the Castello workshop. As can be expected it sits with a pretty sound stability, and the Rind's dark rustication offers a stimulating texture in hand. Along with that, the warm-stained smooth rim and bubblegum pink vulcanite mouthpiece makes for a pleasant contrast to the craggily-treated briar.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Liverpool
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy