Radice: 'Radice' Bulldog
Product Number: 002-030-3342
The Italian neoclassical style is most simply defined as taking classic English/French shapes, giving them larger bowls, often stouter shanks, and either bolder or more voluptuous lines, including a firm heel. And in the case of this straight Bulldog, the Radices have turned the neoclassicism up further by bringing the waistline and bead lines lower, with the result being a design that's not only very bold indeed, but also visually stimulating.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy