Radice: Rind Pure Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-030-3392
While this bent Dublin from Radice is conservative in regards to the bowl's upward flare, it's by no means a reserved piece. The sweeping flow of the heel is contrasted by the hard angle of the transition in profile, and the bowl is bold and palm-filling. Dressed in the Rind's rustication and left unfinished as part of the Pure line, this piece will garner a patina as it's smoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy