Radice: Rind Bent Pot
Product Number: 002-030-3572
While this bent Pot from Radice is rendered in compact overall size, the relative proportions still cater to the workshop's Italian neoclassic leanings — the robust, thick-walled bowl built upon a firm heel and contrasted by a comparatively slender shank-and-stem combination. For an accenting touch, the shank face is smooth, set starkly against the dense texture of the Rind rustication.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.06 in./128.52 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy