Radice: Rind Pot
Product Number: 002-030-3608
Though not one of Radice's largest, this is still a robust Pot of neoclassical proportions, fittingly placing the majority of the visual weight up front with the bowl and firm heel. The shank and stem follow a clean, easy taper from transition to bit, accentuating those hefty bowl proportions even further. It's finished in the Rind's craggy texture, with the rim polished smooth and stained in a light blonde contrast.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.86 in./123.44 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy